· M. Zhu, Q. Li, X. Luo, and D. Kopit, Wearable Communication System with Noise Cancellation, US 9,418,675 B2.
· Q. Li, Y. Ding, M. Zhu, Configurable Three-dimensional Sound System, US 9,131,305, 9/8/2015.
· M. Zhu and Q. Li, Microphone Array System, US 8,861,756, 10/14/2014.
· Q. Li, and X. Luo, Color Correction System, US 8,655,068, 2/18/2014.
· M. Zhu, Q. Li, J. J. Hajicek, Noise Cancellation Device for Communications in High Noise Environments, US 8,606,572, 12/10/2013.
· Q. Li, Method and Apparatus for Processing Audio and Speech Signals, US 8,359,195, 1/22/2013.
· U. Jain, M. Zhu, D. Kopit, H. Tag, and Q. Li, Digital Voice Recorder, US D655,270, 3/6/2012.
· Q. Li, USB-Based Array Microphone, US D611,458, 3/9/2010.
· Q. Li, M. Zhu, J.J. Hajicek, U. Jain, Y. Yin, T.R. Burchfield, and Y. Huang, Combined Phone Handset and Base for Teleconference, US D612,832, 3/30/2010.
· August; Katherine Grace, Blackwood; Nadine, Li; Qi P., McNerney; Michelle, Shih; Chi-Lin, Surendran; Arun Chandrasekaran, Zhong; Jialin, Zhou; Qiru, “Method and apparatus for interactive language instruction”, U. S. Patent 7,149,690, Dec. 2006.
· Q. Li, O. Siohan, and F. K.-P. Soong, “Automatic speech recognition with psychoacoustically-based feature extraction, using easily-tunable single-shape filters along logarithmic-frequency axis”, U. S. Patent 6,701,291, March 2, 2004.
· Q. Li, J. Zheng, Q. Zhou, and C.-H. Lee "Method
and apparatus for performing real-time endpoint detection in automatic speech
· C.-H. Lee, Q. Li, O. Siohan, and A. C. Surendran, "Background model design for flexible and portable speaker verification systems,'' U. S. Patent 6,519,563, Feb. 11, 2003.
· Q. Li, "Method for performing
stochastic matching for use in speaker verification,'' U. S. Patent
· Q. Li and D. W. Tufts, "Discriminant
neural networks,'' U. S. Patent 5,926,804,
(Updated 2/1/2018. The patents filed and awarded in Asia and Europe are not listed here.)