Note: More than 14 patents filed with Li Creative Technologies, Inc. are not listed at here.
· Q. Li, O. Siohan, and F. K.-P. Soong, “Automatic speech recognition with psychoacoustically-based feature extraction, using easily-tunable single-shape filters along logarithmic-frequency axis”, U. S. Patent 6,701,291, March 2, 2004.
J. Zheng, Q. Zhou, and C.-H. Lee "Method and apparatus for performing
real-time endpoint detection in automatic speech recognition,''
· C.-H. Lee, Q. Li, O. Siohan, and A. C. Surendran, "Background model design for flexible and portable speaker verification systems,'' U. S. Patent 6,519,563, Feb. 11, 2003.
Q. Li, "Method
for performing stochastic matching for use in speaker verification,'' U.
S. Patent 5,995,927,
and D. W. Tufts, "Discriminant neural
networks,'' U. S. Patent 5,926,804,
· August; Katherine Grace, Blackwood; Nadine, Li; Qi P., McNerney; Michelle, Shih; Chi-Lin, Surendran; Arun Chandrasekaran, Zhong; Jialin, Zhou; Qiru, “Method and apparatus for interactive language instruction”, U. S. Patent 7,149,690, Dec. 2006.
· Q. Li, “Method and apparatus for generalized minimum-error-rate training for pattern recognition using sequential observations”, U.S. Patent Filed, 60/547,861, 2004.
and B.-H. Juang "Methods and apparatus for fast and robust model
training for object classification,'' U. S. Patent Filed,
F.K. Soong, and O. Siohan, "An easily tunable
auditory-based speech signal feature extraction method and apparatus for use in
automatic speech recognition,'' U. S. Patent Filed,
· F. Monrose, M. Reiter, Q. Li, and S. Wetzel, "Cryptographic key generation from voice,'' Submitted to U. S. Patent Application, Nov. 18, 2000.
(The patents filed in Europe and Japan are not listed here.)